Rethink your resolutions
The reason you might be struggling with your resolutions are they might be too out of reach. Simplify your resolution to something that is more attainable and realistic.
Example, instead of it being lose weight, make your resolution to be more active/ find a workout you enjoy whether its dance, yoga, or weightlifting.
Write down 3 small steps you can take to achieve your goals
Break your resolutions into smaller ones so they’ll be easier to accomplish and you’ll be more motivated to complete it and be closer to your goal.
Example, if your resolution is to lose weight, your 3 steps could be:
- Be active for 30 mins a day
- Drink 64oz of water a day
- Eat a green food with every meal
Make a plan/Stick to it
- Set reminders on your phone to keep you on track
- Schedule time on your calendar so you can’t use the excuse of you don’t have time, MAKE TIME!
- Consistency is the key to success, if you don’t things often enough, it becomes a part of your routine and you wont have to think twice about doing it.
- Follow blogs/Instagram/Pinterest to help you stay motivated and inspiration.
- If others can do it, so can you. Use their success as fuel for your own.
Don’t be so hard on yourself
It’s okay to slip up every now and again, we’re only human. But don’t be discouraged if you’re not keeping up with your resolutions. If you find yourself straying away from them, realize you are and start over the next day and make an conscious effort to try again.
If you have any additional tips for anyone, leave them down below.